Interested in a website design?
I’ve worked with many clients in establishing their web presence with a foundational, functional, and attractive WordPress blog. Here is my general design process:
- Initial Consult: We’ll get to know each other. Fill out an online questionnaire about your project and I’ll contact you to discuss further details.
- Choose a Premium Theme: I use premium WordPress themes- Genesis by StudioPress. You can either choose a theme by Genesis designers or let me know which themes you have purchased that you want me to install.
- WordPress Install: I stand behind WordPress, an industry standard blogging platform that I have been using since its inception. I only believe in giving my clients the best of the best. You purchase a domain name and hosting account and I’ll set up and configure your WordPress system on your account.
- Plugins Install: Based on our consult I will install plugins to fit your blogging goals. This includes plugins such as contact forms, blog stats (like Google Analytics), and social media sharing tools.
- Color Palette: I enjoy working with colors that make you happy and bring out the best in your brand. I can help you select colors based on your current logo that work well together for a resulting beautiful site.
- Header Design: If you don’t have a current logo, I’ll set up a simple header to match your branding style.
- Navigation Menus: I will set up your navigation menus to function correctly for your online business and to flow seamlessly into your design.
- Ongoing tech support: Throughout the setup process I will be available to answer your tech questions. We’ll talk about theme configuration, adding your logo, adjusting your color theme, and setting up your blog for marketing success.
Overview of Services:
- Establish your brand identity
- Acquire a custom URL
- Set up hosting
- Install WordPress and Genesis Studiopress theme
- Install necessary plugins
- Integrate social media
- Set up blog component
- Set up opt-in forms
Begins at $450
Contact me for a quote.