What are you waiting for, beautiful mompreneur? If you don’t already have a blog designed, let me help you get started.
Happy Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday!
If you’ve been on the fence about a brand new website I want to help you get started right away.
I had such a great response earlier this year with February’s design special that I want to offer a STEEP discount on WordPress designs just in time for the holidays. I’m once again offering my…
$99 Blog Design for Mompreneurs
You are qualified for this deal if:
- You’ve never owned a blog and need to begin your online business.
- You are starting a brand new blog with a brand new vision!
- You don’t know the first thing about blogging but you know you need one. (You have a billion business ideas floating around your head right now!)
- You know exactly what you want to do with your online business, but you just need someone to carry out your vision with a blog that fully represents who you are…OR...
- You don’t have a clue what you want to do, but once you figure it out you’ll definitely need that blog developed right away. (And don’t worry- I’ll be here to help you figure it out if you need extra support.)
What I will do for you:
- Help you decide on a a color palette you love!
- Help you purchase your domain name and hosting.
- Set up and develop your WordPress blog complete with professional themes from Genesis by Studiopress.
- Design your site header.
- Set up your navigation menus and plugins.
**Also to note: additional fees will apply for your hosting and domain name, but they are minimal. I’ll walk you through this once you contact me.**
I am super excited about offering this once again for Thanksgiving through the holidays..so reach out and let me know if you’re interested ASAP.
Spots can fill up quickly, and I do want to help you while I have some extra time to design this month (before the business of the holidays kicks in).
Ready to get started?
Send an email to email@example.com with subject line: MIH 99 Blog Design and let me know your design needs.
I look forward to hearing from you and working with you.