Have you ever wondered if you needed a VA, or do you know someone who would love to find out more about becoming a virtual assistant?
In this interview I chat with Alyssa Avant, who has been a virtual assistant since 2007.
We talk about:
- Alyssa’s journey into entrepreneurship
- A bit of advice about patience in the business journey. It doesn’t happen overnight.
- An explanation of what a virtual assistant is and does.
- An overview of the specific services Alyssa offers: website (WordPress) design, creating autoresponder series and opt-in sales pages, telesummits, setup and monitoring of live webinars, helping authors get their books on Kindle. Alyssa has a niche based on working with coaches, authors, and speakers and helps with a variety of tasks, including telesummit and teleseminar administration.
- Some of her favorite aspects of her VA business.
- The kind of preparation a solopreneur should think through when looking to hire a VA.
- Alyssa’s training program for VA’s -to-be: TrainToBeAVirtualAssistant.com
- How she received the majority of her clients through networking online.
- Tips on setting boundaries as a mompreneur.
- Using tools such as Boomerang to schedule emails for later.
How to reach Alyssa
Visit her VA website at: AlyssaAvant.com
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below and tell me what you think about the show (or leave me a message in my Speakpipe!)
Leave a message in Itunes and let me know what you’d like to hear more about.